LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-09-12, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

Lucian Kain's Flag is: New Zealand

Be'Lakor,The Dark Master

=The Daemonic Legion Army list=
(Reference:Storm of Chaos)

-A couple of quick questions-

-Has anyone seen it at any tournaments?
-is there any reason why I can't play it?

It can looks like this...

Daemonic Legion:
-Army wide +1 Ld and true ward saves

Be'Lakor 650-ish points Daemon Prince
1Lord and 1Hero slots
Special Rules:,Chaos undivided,Whispers in the Darkness,Night Wards,Eternal Terror,Shadow-shroud,Insurmountable Rage,Daemonic,Large-target,Fly.

Master of the Shadows
Level 4 wizard,Spells:Bolt of Dark-light,Nightmare,Curse of the Dark Master,Fog of Death,Coils of the Serpent.

10-30 Chaos Furies (0-1 Unit choice for as many undivided characters)

1 Bloodthirster

15 Bloodletters,Unholy Icon(+1ward save),Banner of the Gods(Hatred) (True core unit)

15 Plague Bearers,standard (True core unit)

1 Daemon Chariot of Nurgle,one additional plague beast,poisoned attacks.(Rare unit)

15 Daemonettes (True core units)

5 Mounted Daemonettes (fast cav)poisoned attacks

15 Horrors of Tzeench,Daemonic Herald of Tzeench(Lvl,2?),Standard,it had a bound spell lightning attack,Blasted Standard? Very Magically Shooty unit,3x shooting,unit,herald,banner

5 Screamers of Tzeench

I can't remember what it came to but probably 3000-3500,pts

I still own this and its sitting in storage,its awesome at refused flank(4x flying units) and flank-marching,high in magic offence/defence, good close combat,generally fast,Week Armour and vulnerable to shooting but alleviated by Shadow-Shroud -1 Bs when shooting at this army.

'I AM THE HAMMER'

Last edited by Lucian Kain; 03-09-12 at 12:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-09-12, 01:15 AM

ExtraCrew's Flag is: USA

yes it is possible daemons have their own armybook. So an all daemon army is possible. I would look to that first. also you can use the games workshop website to see what units are in each section. Some of the units dont exist and some have been added. also the rules for warhammer have change a lot since storm of chaos so freshen up on the new rules and get the army book, and try again at the list.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-09-12, 07:16 PM
WFB Moderator

Tim/Steve's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian Kain View Post
=The Daemonic Legion Army list=
(Reference:Storm of Chaos)

-A couple of quick questions-

-Has anyone seen it at any tournaments?
-is there any reason why I can't play it?
Storm of Chaos is no longer current... basically its obsolete. That means that you'll never see any of its armies at tournaments because they won't be allowed, and most players wouldn't play against them because they would never have heard much about them (if anything).

That doesn't mean you can't play them.
Vets who remember the older rules may well love to play against them, especially if you let them crack out one of their own obsolete armies... although fitting them to the new rules could be tricky (I suggest using the rules from when they were a current army).

Basically- don't expect to bring your army along to a gaming night and expect to find a game... but pre-arrange games and be patient and you'll likely find some pretty fun games to be had.

I suggest you pick up a new daemon army book and convert your list ti run using that while you look for games with the Storm of Chaos rules.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Armylists > Warriors of Chaos Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode