Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Anubis themed Rubric CSM

7K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Serpion5 
#1 ·
A simple kitbash, these were made using the normal plastic csm kit as well as Anubis heads and Sorcerer shoulder guards from Puppetswar. A project for my brother, they've turned out pretty well and should paint up nicely.

I haven't done the sorcerer yet, but I figure I can get parts for him out of the normal kit itself. The Tzeentch champion head and the Tzeentch shoulder guard should go with the Sorcerer shoulder guard well enough and will distinguish him from the jackal headed members of his squad.

See less See more
#2 ·
very cool. a nice twist from the old "high helmet" usual.

#3 ·
Those look pretty good.

I think they'd work better with more additional parts. Just the head and shoulder seems insufficient.

#4 ·
i second that. some nice scrolls and tzeentch symbols might go a long way into "thousand sonning" those marines.

#7 ·
Sorry I missed this comment before. Chances are they'll be painted in the colours of the Thousand Sons for the sake of theme and simplicity, but I do fully intend to add my own flair to it. The problem my brother and I both have though is a short attention span for these projects, and as such we both tend to jump from one interest to the next and back again later on.

I actually do feel keen to do some painting on these guys soon though, so I'll see him about getting one or both of the squads I've built and working out a scheme. :good:

#10 ·

Just fooling around :)
Im waiting for the final product. so far so good.
You gave them Ultramarine blue and then a wash, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.