fallen angel chaos models - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Modelling and Painting Discuss or display anything and everything regarding Terrain, Modelling and Painting here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-08, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

KrythosMJarenkai's Flag is: Canada

fallen angel chaos models

ok, well I recently got the dark angels bit kit, and I think i am going to use it to expand my troops of my chaos, by converting the robes and armor into chaos useing only green stuff.

I already have plans to cut parts of the hood out to put in horns and maybe cut off the ends of the backpack and greenstuffing them to look more like the chaos back packs, but any other suggestions on what I could do to dark angels to make them more chaos like without buying extra bits for chaos its self?

"until our cousins perish, all there will be, is war. May Khaine guide us to the slaughter"

Draconis Azrael, Loyal Servant of the Witch King.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-08, 05:20 PM

dan1986's Flag is: England

hmmmmmmmm, i like the horns idea, that should work really well, i'm not really sure on what else you could do with regards to converting, i would suggest painting lots of freehand chaos symbols onto the robes when painting.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-08, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

KrythosMJarenkai's Flag is: Canada

eh, not a bad idea. im going to see if my friends want to join me in a campaign on the road of my new legion of chaos' road to either selecting a god or going their own way and just wiping the floor with any marine scum that gets in their way, in which ill start them as I have them now, space marine armor and useing my captain, then changing them slowly, changing the back pack first, then working on the horns and such after, should be interesting to see how that campaign would turn out. just gotta figure out how I want to do the back packs. Though I am going to keep most of the Dark angel designed bits to them just so you know they are fallen angels (recently fallen even, just to piss one of my friends off who is a huge Dark angels nut. lol)

"until our cousins perish, all there will be, is war. May Khaine guide us to the slaughter"

Draconis Azrael, Loyal Servant of the Witch King.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Modelling and Painting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode