Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Which of the following categories shall we use for the August Painting Deathmatch?

• Single Miniature

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Squad/Regiment

• Vehicle/Monster

• Duel

Votes: 0 0.0%

August Painting Deathmatch Miniature

695 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Taggerung 
#1 ·
The purpose of this poll is to determine which of the above categories will be the painting challenge restrictions for the month of August. The poll will run until 18:24PM on July 29th GMT+1. The thread for the August Painting Deathmatch will then be posted on August 1st.

• Single Miniature - Any single miniature from any company up to 40mm size base.
  • Squad/Regiment - Any squad or regiment from any company.*
  • Vehicle/Monster - Any vehicle or monster from any company. Any miniatures on 60mm+ bases not classed as monsters are included in this category.
  • Duel - Any 2 miniatures from any company. These can simply be two separate miniatures painted and setup to face each other, or you can go all out with a fancy diorama base for your two selected models.
* For all entries that are unit based choices, the minimum that must be painted is the minimum amount of miniatures needed for a legitimate squad in-game.

PS - If you have any feedback on the running or structure of the challenge itself throughout the course of the challenge, please let me know as we will take into account any feedback.

Also, at the end of the third quarter (September) I will also look at starting quarterly 'special' challenges to spice things up a little. These will be themed challenges from things such as primary colour challenges to winter challenges (in December) etc. So feel free to PM me with suggestions/ideas for themed challenges.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.