Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Knight Models

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dicrel Seijin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Knight Models produce a range of 32 and 74mm white metal models based around characters from Star Wars and Marvel. Their miniatures are a great quality but can be a bit pricy.

Examples:

Useful Links

Home
Store
Contact

Available at Wayland Games.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm forwarding this link to a friend of mine. He collects sculpts so the 74mm should be right up his alley (I don't know if he paints though).

To my disappointment, the Wolverine one is sold out (I prefer him with his jacket on).

I also liked the Ms. Marvel sculpt, which seems to be based on the Frank Cho art used in the background (Cho really knows how to draw women).

I'm not sure how I feel about the Obi-Wan v. Anakin diorama. It's dynamic, I'll give it that (Obi-Wan looks like he's going to hit that platform hard).

I was surprised to see Princess Leia as Bousch the Bounty Hunter. I've seen Slave Girl Leia and Princess Leia (in her white garb), but never as Bousch.

Hmm, just ran the prices through a currency converter. The Star Wars original trilogy deal is tempting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.