Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Wyrd Miniatures

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Dagmire 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Wyrd Miniatures is the producer and distributor of the Malifaux games system and miniature range.​

Based in an alternate Earth, Malifaux uses Gothic, steampunk, victorian horror with a dose of the wild west to inject fun and depth into the magical lawlessness of a world rife with monsters, necropunks, manmachine hybrids, gunslingers, and power-hungry politicos. Actively using character-driven stories to define the world of Malifaux, seek your fortune in this fast paced and brutal 32mm tabletop miniature skirmish game. Assemble your crew and stake your claim!
No longer do you have to trust the fickle fate of a dice roll, in Malifaux you use cards, a Fate Deck, as you lead your Crew to victory with strategy, tactics and resource management, and if that isn't enough, you can Cheat Fate. Looking for scalability? Malifaux has it. Jump directly into a Scrap with 4 - 6 miniatures, ensuring a quick and brutal fight with each character having unique skills and abilities. Want to escalate it? Take it to a Brawl, bring in additional members of your faction or hire out mercenaries to do your dirty work.

With 6 different ranges of 32 mm 'heroic' scale miniatures there are plenty of excellent models to chose from.

Examples:

Guild Death Marshals​

Guild Peacekeeper​

Resurrectionist Necropunks​

Resurrectionist Nicodem, the Undertaker​

Arcanist Razor Spine Rattler​

Neverborn Mire Golem​

Outcast Desolation Engine​

Twisted Living Impaired​

Wyrd also carries a small range of pre-fabricated bases and modelling accessories​

Useful Links:

Available at Wayland Games.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have myself some malifaux and its awesoem. I lost baby cade and candy though :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.