LARGE Tyranid Army!! Part Painted - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-15-15, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
hugor1's Flag is: England
Default LARGE Tyranid Army!! Part Painted

Hey Guys, Decided I'm getting rid of all the armies I don't use so I will be putting up a couple of posts for ebay.

Okay, so my Tyranid Army is my biggest collect, I am keeping a certain portion but a lot of it was apart of a strip, repaint and restart build. Hence why a lot is sprayed. And why a lot of it isn't currently pictured as the catch with this is I will be updating this auction EVERY DAY with models I clean from Stripper, I do not have glue hence why there is a few broken models and models in Stripper will have had the bonds from the glue weaken.

This will be a pretty damn Big army, here are the models that are currently not in the stripper;

1x Tervigon
8x Genestealers
30x Hormagaunts

Non Painted/Base Coated;
1x Hive Tyrant, Wings, custom 4x TL Devourer
1x Hive Tyrant, Custom 4x TL Devourer
1x Tyrgon
1x Tervigon (in bits)
1x Carnifex 2x Scything Talons
1x Carnifex Scything Talons, Barbed Strangler
1x Carnifex Scything Talons, Crushing Claws (in Bits)
1x Swarmlord
1x OOP Original Old One Eye, bought back when I was 12... Oh the nostalgia. Scything Talons have been swapped to newer ones.
9x Warriors with various options, mainly Scything Talons/Deathspitter or Rending Claws/Spinefists
1x Custom converted Hive Tyrant
14x Spinefist Gaunts
2x Hormagaunts
2x Lictors
1x Death Leaper Lictor
1x Broodlord
1x Zoanthrope
25x Genestealers

Potential in Stripper;
1 - 3 more Carnifex
plenty more gaunts
plenty more genestealers
OOP Zoanthropes
more warriors
3x Warriors new on sprues (Confirmed)

When I send out this army to the highest bidder, I shall send out any and all spare bits, there should be more than enough to cover all the models that are missing limbs after stripping process or from general damage.

I will provide the Codex that I used but I fear the first hardback has now just been redone? I'm unsure but I will send it with the army anyway.

The only downside is I have no cases for this army and it shall be sent out in boxes in a box. Or it can alternatively be collected.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area > eBay Listings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode