Stormraven (Death Company):

Death Company x10 Boltguns:

Death Company Dreadnought:

Fragioso Dreadnought:

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-13, 02:31 AM
So be it.
JAMOB's Flag is: USA

No!!! Why would you sell blood angels They're the best!

Well... they're my favorites anyway. I'll check it out, but no money means not likely mate, sorry. Also the no posting to the US thing...

Crimson Tears
Win Ratio: 5-2-2 (7th)

Wood Elves (Plog)
Win Ratio: 6-3-1 (new book)

If you go down to the woods today, be wary
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-13, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Straken's_Fist's Flag is: South Georgia

Why I am quitting Blood Angels:

I came across them by accident. My friend left 40k and I bought all his stuff: Paints, modelling supplies, Orks, space marines, forgeworld stuff like red scorpions, drop pods and about 3000pts worth of Blood Angels for a paltry 250 quid. An absolute bargain. I sold enough to break even and then some, and decided to keep the rest and they made great allies to my Deathwing-Ravenwing Dark Angels. My first ever codex was the Angels of Death codex back in 2nd edition, so I had a real soft spot for playing them together like old friends re-united ...

Well, I had a lot of fun playing them the past year, but I now have 4 armies: Imperial Guard, Dark Angels (now left all alone by the Blood Angels...*sniff* and in need of an upgrade!), Chaos and my final 40k project a fluffy Salamanders army (mainly doing them for the modelling and painting opportunity and conversions). This is more than enough. I am finding I am struggling to give due time to each, so the only logical course of action is to let one or two of them go. Blood Angels and Dark Angels were my least played list by far so naturally it was one of them that had to go. :-(

Storage space is also becoming a real issue, and to be honest my love for 40k is waning slightly, because I am becoming interested in other gaming systems that require infinitely less time and money than 40k. And less storage space, and less pain in the ass to transport to games!
Also at the back of my mind: I am moving to Canada in 2 or 3 years time to open an organic farm and homestead out in the boonies, so with a small business to run in the middle of nowhere it looks highly unlikely I will be wargaming on a regular basis lol So you know, there is no point holding onto stuff I am never going to touch or paint. That's the harsh reality.

Just to let you know: I would post to US but it is 13.00 possibly much more for the larger models like the Storm Raven (it's gotta be tracking insured delivery I am afraid). Still, might be worth it as the exchange rate is still pretty good for dollars to pounds (much much better than pre-recession).

I still have a bunch of stuff from them to sell though if you are interested I will list it here later thsi week after these auctions are over...It's stuff like special characters, assualt marines, tactical squad and the odd libby, chaplain and bitz.

**Update: Ebay auctions finish Saturday evening GMT!

Last edited by Straken's_Fist; 11-29-13 at 12:56 AM.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-17-13, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Straken's_Fist's Flag is: South Georgia

Hey. I have re-listed this Death Company Dreadnought as the buyer could not pay. Nicely painted. Needs a loving home!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area > eBay Listings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode