Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Did Someone Say Wisconsin?

700 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  The Gunslinger 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm only here to (re)introduce myself. I was hardly active my first time around, I much rather lurked, especially in the Hobby sub-forum. Since then, I've gotten myself a job, a truck, and a girlfriend (who surprised me by showing me her old Mechwarrior collection). Guess I'll have to see about bringing her over to Warhammer with me...

A little about myself; Well, let's see, I suppose that by now you figured I was from Wisconsin. So yes, I do love my winters. As long as you don't step in front of the TV during a Packer game or take the last beer either, we should be on good terms ;) I'm also working on getting a class M motorcycle license, really wanting a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250r right now. Their green/black one looks pretty sexy.

Personally, I love cheese curds too, but 90% of the people out of the state have no idea what I'm talking about. They just give me a weird look and seem like they're about to call the cops. Oh, and speaking of Mechwarriors, I still have some of the pieces barried deep within my closet. They're all stored away in a fishing tackle box, collecting dust. I had played during the Dark Age and Age of Destruction, so it's been several years now since I last touched them.

Right now, I'm looking at getting into the Space Marines, like most beginner noobies out there. I've been playing the video games and reading the books for several years now, but it's time I get my hands on some modeling. I was thinking of starting with something classy like the Ultramarines or Blood Ravens, and possibly eventually moving on to either the Dark Angels or Imperial Fists. Black Templars seem like quite an option too.

Well that should be enough of a re-introduction for now. For those of you who may have possibly read my appearance a year ago might remember me as the guy who liked to chew on ice, was addicted to gum, and ate his pizza backwards. I assure you, that's all very much the same. Hopefully too many of you didn't gouge out your eyeballs trying to read this though, I understand it's a little bit of a longer intro. It'd be a shame to see so many bent sporks put to poor use anyways.

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome to heresy. Ploss is a neverending source of entertainment on this site, sometimes we laugh with him, other times we point and giggle. Though to be honest there are many of us that are unhinged.:crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.