Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

They call me General. Gray Wolf!

565 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  gwmaniac 
#1 ·
Hello heretics!
I've been playing warhammer 40k for 3 years now and have played many battles, of which Ive lost at two thirds. I personaly like to put this down to me being the worst dice roller ever! I play choas space marines, themed on khorne, as my main army. I also have a standard T'au sept army which was my first army and a imperial guard army I have just started.
As much as I love painting and playing warhammer 40k I also love the novels. I have read tons of warhammer novels my favorite of which is rebel winter. This book inspred me to colect imperial guard, even if it took the new codex to start me off! I like to give my armies a very detailed background as I think this adds more to your games.
I would call my self a average painter. I can paint but I would not call my models eavy metal standard! My other hobbies include Karate:aggressive: , Aquarium keeping and reading. I look forward to posting on this forum very much and thats what Im off to do right now!

#3 ·
Welcome to Heresy General! Have you decided on a particular regiment of IG? I intend to (eventually) build an army of IG painted like the Ghostbusters, with all my Chimeras painted like Ecto1! Any similar theme amongst your models?

#4 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online General. Gray Wolf!

There are alot of tactics on this site that are bound to help you out in becoming a better player, and posting armies in the armylist subforums will almost guarranteed generate feedback on how to effectivize your army. Happy hunting and enjoy your stay:eek:k:

#5 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online General. Gray Wolf. It sounds like you might enjoy the Fluff Section very much. Also, who is your favourite 40k author? Oh, and before I forget, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.