Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New person here...

450 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  gwmaniac 
#1 ·
I...have never heard of Warhammer 40k until one of my friends on another forum put their Daemon into their signature. I'm mainly here just for the adoptables, as I need to focus on college atm and not distract myself with tabletop gaming >.<
I'll try to look around if I get a chance, but it'll probably be about a month before I let myself check the actual game out >.>;;

#5 ·
After looking around I've suddenly realized that some friends of mine play this quite a bit IRL. Kind of a surprise, but at least now I know what Tom was on when he had an unpainted tank full of orks armed with guns.
The fact that they'd forced their arms through every place they were supposed to see out of to shoot out of them instead was hilarious to him...

#6 ·
After looking around I've suddenly realized that some friends of mine play this quite a bit IRL. Kind of a surprise, but at least now I know what Tom was on when he had an unpainted tank full of orks armed with guns.
The fact that they'd forced their arms through every place they were supposed to see out of to shoot out of them instead was hilarious to him...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.