Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

So, whats to do around here?

416 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  gwmaniac 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm Acrob, a complete beginner when it comes to forums, so please excuse any... well, noobiness
- How did you find us?
Through a friend, Minorass
- Your location?
France, though I'm Scottish
- High School memories?
Gimme a minute, I still have a while to go
- Why did you choose that handle?
Its my name condensed into a a useful little moniker
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general?
I started out with LoTR a few years ago, and then some friends and me started collecting 40K, though i still have yet to finish 100 pts worth of models...:shok:
- Best memory during a battle?
All my models falling through a hole in the table....
- Whats your favourite army.
Right now i have exclusively Space Marines, though I'm interested in the rigid discipline of the Tau, and their religious fervor
- Do you have any regular gaming buddies also on the forums?
None yet
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
I'm hoping to get some advice on the forum for painting, and see if there are any interesting RPs around

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, welcome to heresy onlline mate. One thing's for sure, there is plenty to do on this site! Check out the army lists sections to get an idea of building your army. The hopping, ever so busy modelling section will answer the questions you have about building/painting your figs. Welcome again!

#3 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online acrob16!

Good luck finding usefull information here to help you get better into 40k, I'm sure that wont be too hard, there are lots of it:wink:
Enjoy your stay!

#5 ·
Welcome to Heresy Acrob!

- Best memory during a battle?
All my models falling through a hole in the table....
I wanna hear more about this...:laugh::victory:

#6 ·
Welcome to Heresy, man, and if you're wondering what to do here, you might hurt your brain just listing everything there is! There's tons of stuff, Modeling articles, live chat, rumors, UGH! My head hurts just trying to list them! You'll be hooked no time, so enjoy your stay! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.