Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The Hive Mind WILL Conquer!

389 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gwmaniac 
#1 ·
Greetings Heresy online people. I am a keen War-gamer. I have been collecting now for about 5 years now on a serious level. I have a 3/4000 point Tyranid Army. A 2000 point Chaos Army (Nurgle Based) & Just before Christmas i started collecting an Imperial Guard Army. My Imperial Guard Army is roughly 1500/2000 point. I decided to put it on the back burner though when i found out the new Codex was coming out in May. I played several games with them before i found out about the new Codex & must say that i found them very difficult to play with as they were not particularly good at shooting, not especially tough (like Nurgle) & rubbish at close combat (unlike Tyranids). I posted several video's on youtube & got LOADS of positive feedback which has really given me food for thought. I am really looking forward to the new Codex, i have had a sneak preview in my local shop & also have one Pre-ordered. I look forward to making my friends regret ever laugh at me getting a Guard Army!

I am totally new to this site. If anyone is feeling friendly, feel free to say hi & i will get back to you as soon as possible.

The Hive Mind Rules, the Emperor Protect & Chaos Just f**ks it all up in the middle! :D

Thanks for reading.
Klueless?

If you can be bothered, check out my Armies here.......
Youtube link:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAMBO2BASE
Cheers.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.