Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Greetings Heresy Online!

512 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  gwmaniac 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello to all you regular forum geors here art ME! or as much of me as you can get from quickly written answers XD
- How did you find us?
I was simply browsing around the intermernets in search of a decent bit of WH40K forum roleplaying
- Your location?
the land of chocolate (that sound you just heard was a massive hint falling on your head)
- High School memories?
drugs, sex and alcohol... No wait thats college...
- Why did you choose that handle (Minorass)?
Its the only name that ever seems to be free, that and I have yet to see a number forced onto it
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general?
ever since I could hold a paintbrush straight, to be specific twelve (and the only thing I have managed to master in six years time are the bases... <sigh>)
- Best memory during a battle?
When my Demolisher crushed a Daemon Prince of Nurgle under it's tracks after it obliterated several of my Leman Russes <cradles 'Defender of the throne' in my arms>
- Whats your favourite army.
Tank Regiment of the Imperial Gaurd or Daemon Hunters
- Do you have any regular gaming buddies also on the forums?
don't have any (on the forums)
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
Well I'm mainly here to engage in a bit of forum roleplay, need more? check out my profile.
- Why not include a picture?
because im shy! <cries>

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to Heresy! Look forward to hearing more from you. As far as your minis go there are plenty of people here who can help with any problems you may have. They have been great to me and I have learned a lot from them. Any pics of your tank company, I'd love to see that!

#3 ·
Welcome to Heresy! :grin: Always nice to see someone take such dedication and answer all the suggested questions :wink: How many points of DH and IG have you?

#5 · (Edited)
Well its not that hard to do, and i haz 1 inquisitor model (corteaz, cept I removed the eagel and added a power sword) with a familiar and 4 warriors (of the stormtrooper variety), I also have three daemonhosts. The inquisitorial part is just meant to be an addition to the spacemarine force of Ironhands that I intend to collect (and paint half decently with alot of help from my local hobby store, sofar I tried doing it on my own and have been failing... Shall we say my early days of the hobby were not the most dedicated or skilled)

I also have around 10 leman Russ tanks, 3 demolishers (one command tank, two tank aces), 4 conquerers , and 2 vanquishers (all horribly painted and I shant degrade myself by planting pictures on here).

Other than that thank you all for the warm welcome

#6 ·
Man, you should see some of MY early stuff! Admittedly, I started at 8, but I swear, my painting didn't improve until I was 15, easily! :laugh:

Hopefully you can find some helpful advice on the Painting and Modelling Forum to get your Iron hands underway, and if you do, I'd greatly appreciate a link, as I'm thinking of having a squad in a Crusade Marine army :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.