Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Karl Hunt - For the Empire!

558 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  karlhunt 
#1 ·
Hey all, I've been around for a month or so now but I don't think I ever got arround to doing up my intro so here goes.

I'm 29 living in Delaware USA. Games here are scarce so I play whenever I can but it's not enough. I say Warhammer is my own brand of crack because there's never enough. I've been playing now for a bout a year and a half. I tried starting about ten years ago but couldn't get a group together. Finally last fall I got a great group going in Utah but that all ended when my job transfered me out here.

If you are in the area feel free to look me up, I play every fantasy race but Empire is my one true love. I also play some 40k with Deamon Hunters, Space Marines and Daemons. My largest army is Definatly Empire with about 25,000 points, followed by Dwarfs with 16,000 pre-upgrade.

Biggest game ever was 110,000 points total (60,000 per side) with three players per team. Turns took an entire weekend for one side so we called it quits after two months. It was fun to see but I'll NEVER do that again.

Least favorite race so far is Skaven. They're just too blah for me. Lots of browns no bright colors, makes for a dull army.

Yall take care.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Karl, let me be the first to Welcome you to Heresy! I want to play Empire too, but I'm stuck between the choice of Bretonnia and the empire, maybe I should do a coalition force, post some pics of your Empire, what province are you from? Enjoy your stay at Heresy, hope to see you around more! :)

#4 ·
WOW! Thats some phenomenal collection you've got there...I've literally got maybe half that, and models are cheaper here in the UK...

Hope you get some new opponents soon, and enjoy the rest of your time here on the boards at least as much as you already have!

#5 ·
gwmaniac, I have anough models I didn't bother picking just one. I want to build 2k + forces from each, with Middenland and Reikland going well above that. If I did have to pick just one are it would definatly be Middenland. I just love the whole color scheam and Ulric worship. Too bad there arn't any good models for Ulric priests. 2 just isn't enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.