Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

523 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  NurglingStomper 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I am Deathlegion, I have a space marine army I made up on my own the color scheme is that of the salamanders, but without the flames and certain weapons they use. I for right now have them as a second founding of the salamanders. Their greatest weapon of choice at this moment I would say is the missile launchers, and im thinking about adding in some of the weapons used by the Salamander chapter, I havent yet finished my space marine army but I hope to by the end of the upcoming summer. I do however have the ability to come up with 1500 points out of my army so im not to far off.

#3 ·
ok thanks, well im not good with pics but I should be able to get them in this week if I figure out how to mess with it lol, ive never loaded pics so maybe I can figure it out this weekend. By the way, ur army looks really neat lol I really like the techmarine, keep it up. I think youll be amazed at how many missile launchers I have :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.