Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Champion of Chaos has arrived...

491 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  juddski 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings, all who stand before me! I am the Enigmatic One, an exalted champion of Tzeentch! Bow, peons! Seriously, though. Good to see you all. As you can tell, I like Chaos a lot. That's basically it... I could give you more, though.

I am currently trying to get through school, and I started playing Warhammer games very recently, starting with 40k. I am located at Fort Walton Beach, Florida (practically no war gaming fans there), and I've been here almost my whole life. I mostly collect the figurines, since there isn't really much options without... y'know, people to play against. My favorite 40k Armies are the Alpha Legion and the Blood Angels, and my favorite Warhammer army... well, I haven't really played it. There you go. I got here via random web searches, and I happened to find the Adoptables, which led me here.

#2 ·
Hi Enigmatic, let me be the first to welcome you to Heresy! I see you love Tzeentch, do you play Chaos in Fantasy or 40k? I'd love to see some pics of your minis too, tzeentch always looks so unique, it's the prettiest one of all the factions. Enjoy your stay, hope to see you around more! :)

#3 ·
Heh, you said peons! :laugh: Welcome, follower of the Diviner of Fates, it was of course inevitable that you would come to us for knowledge, as a Servant of Change...:grin:

#4 ·
Greetings brother in Chaos. Welcome to the boards. You will find lots of info here including where you can find victims...uh I mean opponants. I wish to see all you have built. I currently have about 5500 points of Chaos Daemons/Daemons of Chaos.

#6 ·
1: I play Chaos in both games, but I prefer Chaos Space Marines in 40k. I usually opt for Skaven or Dark Elves in Warhammer Fantasy. I'd give you pictures, but my student's budget makes it hard to spend outside of school supplies. I agree, the Servants of Change look pretty freakin' sweet.

2. I see what you did there. I am actually more of a Nooblet of Change.

3. Greetings to you, too, Brother in Chaos! I've got... haven't even really calculated up my points, since I only really duel unless I am able to somehow pull an opponent out of my ass. I'd say a Warhammer duel here is as common as a wet t-shirt contest in Siberia. during the winter.

4. It's going rather well, just trying to make my figurines look shiny in-between assignments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.