Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New Orky Player

428 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gwmaniac 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Just thought I would toss an intro out here. I have been reading the forums for a while, just recently decided to become a member so I could weigh in rather than just absorbing the wisdom.

I have around 1800ish points of ork models I have been accumulating for a few monthes now. I have mostly played against a few friends who field Space Marines of differing flavours and loyalties (2 SM players: One Ultramarines and 1 Black Templar; one Chaos Space Marine player) with mixed success.

Thanks to the advice and opinions here, I have been getting my green horde more in line with something that has a chance when faced up against all the templates that usually get levied in my direction.

Oh, and my orks have a leather/red color scheme. They probably fall closest to Snakebites in look, but tbh I just wanted to use the paints I had bought.

#3 ·
Hello and welcome.

Its always glad to see another orker running around this place bare naked with only black socks on. There are plenty of ork players in this place to help you bash the beakies and the spikey beakies really good and proper with a boot in thier face.
So hang out ask questions and post pics of your orky constructs for all us other orks to loot when you ain't looking.

#4 ·
Hi, Welcome to Heresy! Glad you joined the site, I feel bad sometimes too when I just suck up all that Heresy gives, post some articles of your orks, I'd love to see your orks! :) There's a ton of Ork players here, so you'll have no problem finding advice and tips. And don't be afraid of asking questions, there's no such thing as a stupid question! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.