Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello

777 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Lumat 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am a new 40k player. Started January this year and am currently working on getting my AoBR set painted. Ork and Space Marine Battleforces already purchased and ready for assembly.

I live in The Netherlands (mind you that is not Holland, Holland is just a small part of the Netherlands :grin:), I am 38 years young, married with children.

#2 ·
Hey mate welcome too Heresy :) and welcome too the hobby :) if oyu ever need any help mate dont be afraid too ask theres tons of helpful knowledgable members here, I look forward too seeing you around the boards mate. JD

#3 ·
i agree with JD so theres no point me writing it all up again:biggrin: but like he said welcome to heresy and the hobby.

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I am expanding both AoBR armies at the same time by buying the Battleforces. I must admit I really like the Orks so I guess they are getting more attention the next couple of months.

#8 ·
Your off to a great start man! I've been playing for 3 years and you have a bigger army than me (maybe because I'm 13 and don't have a job ;) )!. This is a great site for everything. Army lists, terrain tips, new, feedback, you name it! This is an awesome site!

#12 ·
Hi people,

@ gwmaniac: my 10 year old son wants to play all the time, so I guess epic is glooming on the horizon
@ saggamortus: being 38 definitely makes it easier to buy this stuff. On the other hand, I also have to pay for the house, the car, the food, the cats, the kids, :grin:
@ chaoswtf: the 30+ club. You make it sound like fun being 30+ ( 30+ of course is fun).
@ horusreborn: no stompa. I promised myself to paint all the stuff I got right now first before buying anyhting new.

Stuff I got so far:
AoBR set
Ork Battleforce
Space Marines Battleforce
Ork Tankbusta's
Goff Rockers ( just for fun)
Rebel Grots
Runthrend with Gretchins
Bomb Squigs ( funnty little buggers)

Lots of work to do ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.