Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Beginner ork player

696 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  morfangdakka 
#1 ·
Hello I play orks well since i just started i geuss i havnt ever played the game im just painting up my orks slowly they're evil sunz orks. Umm just wanted to introduce myself a little so thats about it and i hope to hear from everyone:mrgreen:

#2 ·
Nice to welcome a fellow Ork player, the more greenskins their are the happier I am. I always liked the Evil Suns Paint jobs. I've been collecting painting and building my Ork army for a few months now. I have only got to play a handful of times...Its most depressing when I have so many strategies to try out. Anyway Welcome to Heresy.

PS: Don't get depressed when painting straight boyz! think of cool they'll look when their done.

#9 ·
Welcome to the boards here. You will find that no matter what armies people play this is one of the friendlyiest places around. Next to the waagh which is an ork forum this place has a ton of ork players and meks. So take a look in the gallery and peek through the modeling and painting section to get some inspiration little grot. We will have you running around here blowing up things and setting humans on fire, laughing as they scream in pain just like a proper ork in no time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.