Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New fossil uncovered: it's a giant!

576 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  juddski 
#1 ·
Greetings all!
I'm a Brit, 32, and living in Aus at the mo. I was given the Rogue Trader book as a present just after it first came out, but it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I actually started to collect, and actually played a proper game.
My first army was, quelle surprise, SMs and I decided to start my own Chapter, the Hammers of Terra. I gave been building up my forces and their fluff for about four and a half years now. I've also dabbled with =I= forces, collecting bits and bobs of Malleus, Hereticus, Sob and GK, although they have lapsed and sit in a drawer making me feel guilty! I started a Daemons army when they were released, mainly because I wanted to have another army out there that wasn't Marines, but also because it was a good way to have an army that can run in both 40k and WHFB with minimal issues. I also collect O&G which I plan on resurrecting soon. Ish.
I find myself mainly painting and rather painfully converting, although I am much better at the former. My gaming is rather intermittent as a back injury sustained at work about 6 years ago has left me with permanent pain that stops me working and makes getting out to clubs difficult.
Anyway, that's more than anybody will be at all interested in, and so I will go forth unto the forums where i will pretend I actually know anything I'm talking about.

Cheers!!:good:

GFP

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online, where gamers come together and share and learn. Sorry to hear about the back. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.