Introducing Varstarex - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Fall in Heretics! The place for new members to introduce themselves, ask questions and be welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-09, 06:06 AM Thread Starter
Varstarex's Flag is: USA
Introducing Varstarex

Hey there this is Varstarex here

Warhammer 40K was introduced to me through some school friends and I believe that this game will become a new hobby of mine and a wallet drainer. My battle experience is meager since I have never actually played a full game from start to finish but never the less I'm a quick learner and I hope to catch on soon. The Tau Army has already caught my attention and I am in the process of looking up detailed information about this army while I wait for my Tau Codex to be delivered from the local comic book store, The Emerald Knights. I have already established that I would like to shape my Tau Army to a "mech" style army, I believe it's called, with superior concentration on my movement and not so much on firepower. I hope that this forum will assist me in all my future Tau endeavors.

Ending with a question to all those experienced games who have knowledge about the Tau, Would you suggest using a Pathfinder team or a Stealth team?
Please excuse me for my lack of Warhammer terminology but I hope that those who somewhat understand what I'm trying to say join in on the advice for I'm sure that this new player will be needing a lot.

Thanks and Glad to be here

EDIT : WOW... I spelled Introducing wrong xD
Looks like I was typing to fast

Last edited by Varstarex; 04-09-09 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Incorrect Spelling
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-09, 12:33 PM
juddski's Flag is: Wales

hello varstarex and welcome to hersey online,,

*i'm sure some one will put you right on the question,i'm no expert either*

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-09, 02:17 PM
gwmaniac's Flag is: USA

Welcome to Heresy, man! I noticed you live in California, what part of CA are you from? I in Oxnard, so if you're in SoCal, we could meet up at a GW hobby center. As for the Tau, I really can't help you too much since I don't play those guys, but I would probably go with the Stealth team.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-09, 03:07 PM
jordan_darko's Flag is: England

Hey mate welcome too Heresy look forward too seeing you around JD

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-09, 04:47 PM
Heya Varstarex!
What a coincidence! I can't believe you play at The Emerald Knights as well! I too am starting to play 40k (using Tyranids), so we should play each other one day!
Well, see you around.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > Fall in Heretics!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode