Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Introducing Varstarex

561 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RizzemPie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey there this is Varstarex here

Warhammer 40K was introduced to me through some school friends and I believe that this game will become a new hobby of mine and a wallet drainer. My battle experience is meager since I have never actually played a full game from start to finish but never the less I'm a quick learner and I hope to catch on soon. The Tau Army has already caught my attention and I am in the process of looking up detailed information about this army while I wait for my Tau Codex to be delivered from the local comic book store, The Emerald Knights. I have already established that I would like to shape my Tau Army to a "mech" style army, I believe it's called, with superior concentration on my movement and not so much on firepower. I hope that this forum will assist me in all my future Tau endeavors.

Ending with a question to all those experienced games who have knowledge about the Tau, Would you suggest using a Pathfinder team or a Stealth team?
Please excuse me for my lack of Warhammer terminology but I hope that those who somewhat understand what I'm trying to say join in on the advice for I'm sure that this new player will be needing a lot.

Thanks and Glad to be here
Varstarex

EDIT : WOW... I spelled Introducing wrong xD
Looks like I was typing to fast

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to Heresy, man! I noticed you live in California, what part of CA are you from? I in Oxnard, so if you're in SoCal, we could meet up at a GW hobby center. As for the Tau, I really can't help you too much since I don't play those guys, but I would probably go with the Stealth team. :)

#5 ·
Heya Varstarex!
What a coincidence! I can't believe you play at The Emerald Knights as well! I too am starting to play 40k (using Tyranids), so we should play each other one day!:mrgreen:
Well, see you around.

-RizzemPie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.