Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

hi everyone

879 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  kolossus 
#1 · (Edited)
hi, Visited this site a few times before but i've never entered, but now i decided to join you.

I'm Adrian, i lived in Paris(France), yes i'm a Froggy :biggrin:
i m study the chasing at an art school in Paris (Boulle school), i play to w40k with chaos, tyranides and i'll make for the moment a pre-heresy amry of world eaters.

I'm very happy to be here.

(my apologize for my written English)

cheers.

#2 ·
Welcome to Heresy! Pre Heresy world eaters are pretty cool. Any pics of your progress or other armies? As far as the english goes don't worry about it, we know what you mean.

#5 ·
Welcome to Heresy, bud, glad you joined the forums! And don't fret, your English is fine, it's probably better than some of my friends at school! And you've got some beautiful models there, I'll give you all the rep I can for encouragement, post em up on our modeling section so the rest of us can marvel at your minis! :)

#11 ·
yo froggy:p i used to live right next 2 u(im proudly german made:grin::grin:) and you've got some nice models there i personaly don't like khorne related stuff(i prefer the rotten corpses of nurgle YUMMY!!!:grin:) but looks pretty mad...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.