Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello

464 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Gman 
#1 ·
Hi guys im Gman (Greg if you want) from South Africa (For racist people im not black and you suck) in kepton park and i have been collecting warhammer 40k stuff for a couple of months now. My favorite race is orks as i hate pansy tactics and all that nonsense. I just prefer... Ahem as the orks say "Smashin HeaDZ".

#3 ·
(For racist people im not black and you suck)

what?...:shok:.....er where did that come from :scare:...

ahem..i agree with you greg ,but do you always say that when your saying hello to people :russianroulette:...,anyways,
hello greg and welcome to heresy online where colour isn't an issue and race is irrelevant :) ,
unless your an ork eldar or a human ect :eek:k:

#4 ·
Hey Greg, Welcome to Heresy. Just wondering, why'd you mention if anybody thought you were black? I mean, if there was someone from China, I wouldn't assume he/she was asian, but I think I see why you mentioned it, don't worry, there isn't any racism here, we're all equal here! :) Enjoy your stay! :)

#6 ·
Thanks guys.
Last site i registered with called me rascist just for saying im caucasion i mean.
"What the F***"
And i hate racist andor sexist people aswell as other assorted numbskullz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.