Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Ultrauberpervert saying hi

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  jack 
#1 ·
Yeah title says it all. Some of you might know me from DoW 2 forums , but since i don't bet on that here goes.

Due to events beyond my control i'm unable to purchase minatures (Blame GW , Amazon and EBay!) so i have to proxy with the next best thing aka DoW.

I'm a die hard Slaaneshi and i have no morales or humanity left in me....so yeah i'm a crazy git.

#6 ·
Welcome to Heresy, man! A slaaneshi follower, I see, do you have any GW miniatures at all, or do you have to just stick with DoW? Well, I hope you can get the chance to get minis, the hobby is amazing, for now, I guess you could play paperhammer if you like. :)

#7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Alas those imperial corpse worshippers at DoW 2 forums do not apreciate the Princess of Pleasure like so many of you do.

I know the hobby is awesome and i already have plans for great conversions ,but i've been unable to get ahold of any minis. So i have to proxy with DoW (Mostly FoK mod) and DoW 2.

#12 ·
Foul servant of the Great Enemy! I welcome you to the boards only to prove the inherent superiority of Ulthwe over any servants of the Devourer of Souls! :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.