Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello Gamers

610 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TheKingElessar 
#1 ·
As this is the introductions thread it should go with out saying that i am new here, but I'll say it anyway - I'm new here.

I'm a gamer from Canada, near the border of AB and SK
I found this site through a friend of mine, checked it out by lurking here for a while and decided to try to get involved. I tend not to say a lot but am not scared to express my opinion.

I play several armies including:
IG - Tallarn
Chaos - Undecided (leaning to tzeentch)
SM - The mighty Space Wolves (Pray to the holy emperor for a new codex)
Fantasy - Dwarfs

I would rather not think about how long I've bean playing these games as I don't want to think about being that old, I'll go with a generalization of the very early nineties, yup a hobby spanning 2 centuries.

#2 ·
Hey man, let me be the first to welcome you to Heresy! IG Tallarn? That sounds cool! I haven't seen a tallarn player around here, I hope GW makes some plastic tallarn, then I'd start collecting them. Well, hope you enjoy your stay here, post some pics of your armies when you can! :)

#6 · (Edited)
I can tell you how long he has been playing since we started playing at the same time.

Bought time you said hi.

#9 ·
checked it out by lurking here for a while and decided to try to get involved.
Only on a Forum is that okay to say out loud! :laugh::laugh:

Welcome to Heresy, it's always great to see someone else who remembers Sustained Fire dice, and Adeptus Arbites models! :eek:k:

As for plastic Tallarn...that'd be SWEET! Do you have the 2nd Ed Wolves Codex by any chance? It'd be nice to see the return of Durfast and Ranulf, eh? Ah, even more niche comments...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.