Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello All

744 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  wertypop 
#1 ·
Hmmmm I've been looking for a 40k forum because im pretty new to the warhammer universe. I've been interested in building an army for about 2yrs but just didnt have the money for it. I got a job and am now building a BT army (seems to be a re-occuring theme) More even than painting the figures and playing i LOVE to make terrain. Actually thats why I got into warhammer because a few of my friends play and since im the one that takes architectural classes in school they promoted me to their official building creator. (I like to think im pretty good)

Ill try to get some pics up of some of my terrain and army.

Well thats me.

#3 ·
Welcome to Heresy Rusty.

Looking forward to seeing some of your architectural creations on the gallery - I always like to see a nicely-designed cityscape. But then it makes me envious because I'm a ham-fisted orc.

Anyway, good to see a proper loyal servant of the Emperor on these boards for a change (don't be confused by the name, most of the time I play SMs).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.