Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Greetings Everyone!

475 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  TheKingElessar 
#1 ·
Hey, well iv been a semi-longterm lurker here, just keeping popping in and out every now and then, and iv finally decided to try and get back into the TT scene.

I play 40k mainly, although i did play abit of fantasy when i was younger, and recently it just "Died out" as there was no where to really go and play, get to know people, have a laugh etc So if anyone knows of any game clubs/meets whatever in Newcastle (Upon Tyne) feel free to give me a buzz and ill pop down!

Currently decided on what to start collecting again, i have a mixture of SM/IG and Eldar armies... Or maybe ill go with something nasty like nids... Any help on this (Due to the various codex's that i gather are being redone) would help alot!

Cya on the tabletop!

#3 ·
One Word.. Fast...

Hehe ye, the whole reason i stopped is because i didnt want to go to the Games Workshop game nights over and over.. as we only have 1 in newcastle thats worth going to.. and its packed so your lucky if you get a game in.

#5 ·
How cool is that, you got a potential opponent already! :laugh: Sadly I live closer to the other Newcastle (County Antrim) to offer myself for a game, but I've an aunt in York, so if I'm ever 'oop North', I'd be happy to play you! In the meantime, hopefully I can help you in a forum-related sense! :biggrin: I'd recommend not starting a 'Nid army right now, even though they're probably 2 years from being redone, as they seem to get more of a model overhaul than most races when new ones DO come out, best to start just as a new book arrives with them I feel. Also, welcome to Heresy :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.