Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

hi

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  neferhet 
#1 ·
Hi all.
James from Cheshire, soon warrington.
mostly paint and model, not really a gamer, too much negativity.

#2 ·
welcome! play with friends and avoid tounament or stores ;)
thats where the fun lies!

#4 ·
lucky you :)i'm a slouch, and prefer to play at home with my terrain and tables, not having to translate lots of minis for a single game every time!
do you only play BF gothic? or have you wh40k armies as well?

#10 ·
at the moment I play nothing. just come out of two years homeless and stuck in a hostel until I find a place to live permanently (which was going to be Warrington tomorrow but that went out the window yesterday)
but I do paint pretty much anything I can get my grubby greedy hands on and have been donated allot of wonderful things but kind forum members (and been given an equal amount of abuse by more black hearted gamers/subhumans)

BFG is just my current kink.

and I come to this dungheap Tawa simply to post my poorly painted garbage and occasionally roll my eyes at crazy people :p

#5 · (Edited)
Atmosphere at stores and tournaments varies greatly. My local GW (Utrecht) is great fun, and the few tournaments I've visited are usually enjoyable (with the caveat that I'm going to them for fun, more than to win).

Anyway, welcome to the board :)

#8 ·
Welcome to Heresy! So long as you do not harbour squats, you are more than welcome here!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Oh, you poor man! :laugh:

What brings you to my dungheap? :)

#11 ·
You will definitely roll a lot of eyes. if you are interested in BFG, i still have somewhere the community revised pdf of the rules, with each and every fleet "codex"...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.