Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Reawakening my Warhammer Obsession

822 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tawa 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

I've been looking for a Warhammer forum to join (Google is my friend) and this one looked both active and friendly, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Although I'm technically a Warhammer Newbie, I was into it back when I was 10 years old, until about the age of 13. Then I had a really long break (an almost 20 year break!!). But now I'm back and I'm more obsessed than ever! :grin2:

I'm currently building up my Space Wolves army and I'm looking to get into playing some games at my local GW shop (unfortunately my existing friends aren't very interested in my hobby!). Any tips for someone who is relatively new to the game would be absolutely fab!

I love the whole 'fluff' side of 40K and I'm working my way through a whole heap of novels at the moment. I can't get enough!

Looking forward to talking to you all.

#2 ·
Welcome aboard, Lou!

We're a friendly bunch. Not as large as some of the others, but certainly active. You can rely on hersey to have a cadre of active lifers who will welcome you.

That said, we tend to be more hobby focused and respond better to pictures of your work.

See ya' round!

#4 ·
Welcome aboard, Lou.

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.