Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

I am returned!

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
Hello again Heretics, MidnightSun here. I left in The Great Password Switcheroo; presumably emails were sent to distraught, withdrawal-suffering ex-Heretics, but I've been here for a very long time through a very great many email accounts and I suppose my recovery email is sat around languishing in an inactive email profile. So, to our venerated mods, if one of you would be so kind as to PM me a password reset, I'd be very much appreciative. If that can't be done, then c'est la vie; I'm back and better than ever.

#3 ·
Picked up the last few Bikers, Scouts and Chaplain I needed to run Battle Company, so eager to try that out; hobby-wise, not much, for I have been painting Leman Russes (got my Emperor's Fist Armoured Company pretty much finished, just 2 searchlights left) and ordering an ass tonne of Genestealer Cults.

#6 ·
Heh, FW prices are insane. I'll be working on my own Legion soon, I just need to buy the upgrade packs which may take some time, but once i've got them... :grin2:

(What Legion you might ask? It's a surprise, but I will say it's NOT the Night Lords.)

LotN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.