Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Why hello

713 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Tawa 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I guess I shall tell a little about myself and why it is I am here.

I have played Warhammer 40k for roughly 12 years (since I was 13). I started out and have been playing Tyranids for most of my gaming. Yet I have always been intrigued with the traitor legions and their Daemon allies.

Well after being thoroughly disappointed with the recent Tyranid codex I figured now would be the best time to try a new army. I have a strong liking for the Plague marines and the rest of Nurgles pets.

Can't wait to talk and get to know you all.

#3 ·
Welcome aboard! :good:

#4 ·
Welcome to the boards. I've noticed a lot of Nurgle players as of late at my local GW. The nid players seemed to have crawled under some rocks and have been in hiding. I've actually been debating starting a new army up of the Nurgle persuasion as well..hmmmm...now you've got me thinking... Lol.

Anywho, welcome again and happy gaming :)

Do you have any pics of your nid collection?

#5 ·
Sadly no they are at my fathers house being repaired/painted. We recently had a big move that I was not apart of and some of my family wasn't very careful with the models ("they're just a bunch of plastic toys anyways")and some got broken,like my very nice forge world Hive Tyrant given to me as a gift :(.

#6 ·
welcome to the forums you will have lots of people here to discuss Nurgle with the place is infested with them.

#7 ·
You say "infested" like it's a bad thing..... :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.