Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello everybody!

464 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Dave T Hobbit 
#1 ·
Hello!

My name is Wojciech Mateusz Mazur, but as no one speaking english can pronounce it without tearing off his tongue they call me Mesmer or Rivendare.
I'm pretty new to wargames (bought Assault on Black Reach literally 1 month before 6th edition). I have never played ANY games outside small skirmishes with brother (Space Marines vs. Orcs), but as I love painting and conversing miniatures I'm sure I will stick around.
Right now I have just the starter set to 5th edition and some codexes (Space Marines, Black Templars and Sisters of Battle (White Dwarf), and I think about collecting Black Dragons and Sisters of Battle (just had this funny thought about sons and daughters of The Emperor fighting together against filthy xenos)
So thats it from me, hope I can find some tips about wargames and meet some nice people.

#2 ·
Welcome to the boards!

As a Dutchman I can pronouce your name, but Rivendare sounds prtty awesome so lets keep it at that. :)

Enjoy your stay!

#5 ·
Welcome aboard, Rivendare!
Enjoy your stay :so_happy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.