Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Hello good evening and welcome.

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Demon Prince 
#1 ·
Good morning to you all.

Let me introduce myself I am Capt_Loken. In the real world Rob, but who wants to live there:grin:

Fell over the forum really googled something else and found this place. Thought this looks interesting so I joined.

I am in Milton Keynes, England and part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. Lived in the Milton Keynes bit for 36 years and originaly from London.

Reason for the forum name is I am a big fan of the Horus Heresy series of books and to be honest I really connected with the Captain Loken in the books and the name stuck. I even use the name as a online player name and it is my airsoft handle.

I have been playing 40K since the Rogue Trader days and play within my family really. I have been playing my brother for about 20 years on and off and play my oldest son. Recently got my youngest son into it and play him to.

Crimson Fist player primary. Tyranid and Imperial Guard player too. Just started rebuilding my armies and gave my sons a Chaos Marine and Space Wolf army to get them started, so starting from scratch again. CF really because of the original Rogue Trader rule book. Done other SM chapters and Eldar too. So been busy since I started playing.

Find the painting part boring, love the playing. I do however enjoy building scenery.

The real reson for joining the forums is to see what other people make of the GW thing. To read their experiances and hear about the pleasures and frustrations.

Right, think I have rambled enough.

Bye for now

Capt_Loken

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online.

I feel your pain in regards to painting. Try as I may, I swear glaciers move faster than my paintbrush. I'm glad to see another RT era player join the ranks.

You've made the right choice joining us. You'll find all that you want [ and more than you bargained for ] here.

Cheers,

FFX

#3 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online!

Yes, another one to agree with the painting side, I don't like it purely for the fact I'm not good at all at painting the prime parts of my army! :grin:

I agree with firefighter X 100%, you deffinetly get more then you bargen for here! I came here for some quick advice and have stayed for two years!

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

#10 ·
Welcome to Heresy Online, everyone here is awesome and willing to answer any question you have. I play as Chaos Space Marines and Chaos Daemons, but I have had a little bit of everything at one point or another so I can try to answer any questions you have. Have fun and enjoy the site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.