first pictures of man of steel - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 04:42 PM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

@GrizBe Looks more like his opinion then trolling.

@OP I do not like the suit, looks too much like rubber for my taste. This is the 3rd reboot if this fails I hope they start keeping Superman to comic movies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 06:04 PM

BJORN's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
Your obviously trolling... but lets point out how stupidly clueless you are shall we?

Now as for Ancient characters... Batman, Green Lantern, Thor, The X-men, and many others... all invented decades ago and have undergone numerous reimaginings, yet your not knocking them as ancient and stupid are you?

Seriously.. if your gonna troll, get a clue about what your talking about.
My opinion is not a troll. The response you gave to my opinion is, in fact, the start of a troll/flame.

However, I just want to point one thing out. THOR was not invented decades ago. He is part of my culture and belief system that was whored out my the bastards of marvel to make money. As far as I'm concerned, Stuperman is nothing but a propaganda tool focused at young boys to promote male dominance and superiority. These are my opinions. In the future lets try not to insult someones intelligence based on their opinion, shall we?

@ Djinn24 Thank you
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 06:28 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

See.. now your obviously trolling again as your too dumb to realise i'm talking about the character of Thor and not the true norse god. Your comment about Marvel as ell shows your ignorance and your attempt to cause trouble by insulting people who wish to entertain and inspire... and to call Superman a propoganda tool... your obviously a very ignorant closed minded individual whose intelligence I don't need to question, as its its obviously too low to be worthy of insult. Your obviously also a feminist whose been brainwashed by female orientated propoganda to not realise that Superman has been used to promote womens rights, is greatly admiring of female strength in characters such as Wonder Woman and her Amazonian heritage, his cousin Supergirl and her varient personalities such as Powergirl, and others such as Natasha Irons, Maxima, Zatana and dozens more female characters. If your going to argue the 'Lois Lane' angle... I'll also point out that never once has he not been supportive of her carear or told her anything along the lines of she wasn't capable of doing anything she wanted to because she's a woman.

Frankly if your going to argue opinions come up with something far more well thought out then 'Stupaman is dumb' as your so elloquently putting it.
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 07:09 PM

Wow Griz. Since you so thoughtfully belittled my opinion the first time. I took a little time to look at some of your posts and replies on this site. I have to say, though very well spoken, you are nothing but a flamer and a troll. In nearly every post of yours you disagree or throw you 2 cents in on all accounts. Usually in a negative fashion that disrespects or attempts to belittle the author. You really need to get a clue. People have opinions, they all aren't always going to fall in line with your thought process. The sooner you realize this, the better off you will be as a person. I wish you well, and hope you can one day relax and enjoy others opinions, as they are what truly make this world interesting.

One last thing. The character of Thor was based directly off of the God. They even say hes a god in the comic. This would be like me making a comic of jesus fighting the Nazis. The reason Odinism doesnt get the recognision like the Jewish religions is because it is not male dominated. I am not a feminist. But because I realise that women have power as well as men, people like you call me a feminists, thinking that it would be an insult. Why is it weak to bolster the women of our society? They are great and wonderful. I think that when you finally get to kiss one or talk to one , you will agree. Good luck to you.
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 08:27 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

And again, your willingness to cause trouble and troll shows itself by making up blatent lies about my posting habits. Obviously you mustn't be able to read if you haven't noticed the large numbers of members that have quoted my posts for truth, or that have given me rep for my well thought out responses.

A point in this inability of yours to read is my pointing out that Superman has supported women and womens rights in many cases, yet you still wish to paint me as some kind of chauvanist.

Also, they don't call Thor a god in the 'god' sense of the word. He is an Asgardian, who its explained his people traveled to Earth via the Bifrost bridge and were reguarded as Gods because of their superior Technology... Thor even explains the classic line of 'Any sufficiently advance technology is indistinguishable as magic' at one point to explain his 'godhood'.

Clearly also you have no understanding of religion. Odinism is a form of German Neopaganism that in many respects is close to wicca. They have female priestess who are held in high reguard, and as for them not recognising the jewlish religion, many Odinists during WW2 were sent to concentration camps along with jews for supporting them. As with any religion, Christianity included, Odinism has racist extremist who are not held as being representative of the true path of the religion. These 'Wotanists' have been compeltely disowned by mainstream Odinists.

In future, bother to look up facts before you make an even bigger ass of yourself.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 08:59 PM

Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Superman has supported women and womens rights in many cases
really?

My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase

Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 09:31 PM

Quote:
And again, your willingness to cause trouble and troll shows itself by making up blatent lies about my posting habits. Obviously you mustn't be able to read if you haven't noticed the large numbers of members that have quoted my posts for truth, or that have given me rep for my well thought out responses.

A point in this inability of yours to read is my pointing out that Superman has supported women and womens rights in many cases, yet you still wish to paint me as some kind of chauvanist.

Also, they don't call Thor a god in the 'god' sense of the word. He is an Asgardian, who its explained his people traveled to Earth via the Bifrost bridge and were reguarded as Gods because of their superior Technology... Thor even explains the classic line of 'Any sufficiently advance technology is indistinguishable as magic' at one point to explain his 'godhood'.

Clearly also you have no understanding of religion. Odinism is a form of German Neopaganism that in many respects is close to wicca. They have female priestess who are held in high reguard, and as for them not recognising the jewlish religion, many Odinists during WW2 were sent to concentration camps along with jews for supporting them. As with any religion, Christianity included, Odinism has racist extremist who are not held as being representative of the true path of the religion. These 'Wotanists' have been compeltely disowned by mainstream Odinists.

In future, bother to look up facts before you make an even bigger ass of yourself.
Ok Grizbe,

Number one. I am an Odinist, have been my whole life. So because you can google some shit and puke it out onto this forum, don't talk about shit you know nothing about. Thor is and has always been a GOD. Don't take stupid quotes from a movie that talk about magik and shit. How dare you call my God a "False God". I am an Odinist, not a Wotanist. Don't presume I know nothing about my culture you fucking moron. I give 2 shits who got sent to camps in ww2. It has nothing to do with me or my beliefs. With this said I am now ending this shit. Good luck to you, I bid you good day.
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 09:34 PM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

Quote:

In the future learn when to hush up before making yourself look like an ass and making this forum look like a hostile environment to an incoming player. You infact have been flaming him and trolling him since he posted his opinion. I am a hot head and know it but even I can recognize the fact that you are easily at fault in this and really should just drop it before a mod comes along and locks/delete this thread and blasts you for it.
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 09:59 PM