Anybody ever seen Bobobo-Bobo - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-11, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

Default Anybody ever seen Bobobo-Bobo

This has to be the wierdest cartoon I have ever seen ever!

They dont show it on cartoon netwrok anymore as far as I can make out, but Im sure the people who made must have been taken some kind of drugs.

http://youtu.be/lnWhoW6aCRg

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-11, 08:09 AM

Dicrel Seijin's Flag is: USA

I've sat through one episode. I don't know if I can actually say I "watched" it as I cringed and turned away multiple times and occasionally dropped my head into my hands to weep softly asking "why?"

I'm never watching it again. I doubt drugs or alcohol would make it watchable.

If I'm going to destroy brain cells with anime, I'm sticking with Milk-Chan.

"Oh, you can have as much violence as you want, but no swearing and absolutely no sex." --Bruce Campbell

Fiction: Beneath Our Feet | From Darkness... | Elements of Order, Ep 1, Pt 1, Sec 1 & 2 (MLP: FiM) | Iron Grot | Only War

Projects: Waaagh! Dicrel: Bad Moons Rising | Dicrel's Ork Base Works-In-Progress Log
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-11, 08:55 AM

Uber Ork's Flag is: USA

Well I think you've officially run out of good cartoon ideas when the best you can come up with is a villain named "Baldybald" and a hero named Bobobo who has super nose hairs and who can hear the voices of hair...

I didn't watch the whole thing, as the price in brain cells was becoming too high.

Drugs? Absolutely. People who didn't get out much as kids, who have a complete lack of social skills, and who sat around into their 30's down in their parents basement playing RPG's with their friends and talking about characters named Bobobo with super nose hair? I think so.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-11, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

Hey Uber, one of the enemies is called General Jelly Jiggler, and is a big piece of blue jelly.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-11, 05:01 PM

Uber Ork's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by humakt View Post
Hey Uber, one of the enemies is called General Jelly Jiggler, and is a big piece of blue jelly.
Yes... drugs, there can be no doubt now...

Perhaps more frighting is thinking about the studio execs who upon hearing the idea for this cartoon pitched, thought it was a good idea. Drugs again do think? Maybe they were having one big party up there.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-16-11, 07:40 AM

Dicrel Seijin's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Ork View Post
Yes... drugs, there can be no doubt now...

Perhaps more frighting is thinking about the studio execs who upon hearing the idea for this cartoon pitched, thought it was a good idea. Drugs again do think? Maybe they were having one big party up there.
Well, it was a successful manga for a couple of years before being adapted. So it probably wasn't too much of a stretch for the execs to greenlight it knowing that it had been successful for some time.

"Oh, you can have as much violence as you want, but no swearing and absolutely no sex." --Bruce Campbell

Fiction: Beneath Our Feet | From Darkness... | Elements of Order, Ep 1, Pt 1, Sec 1 & 2 (MLP: FiM) | Iron Grot | Only War

Projects: Waaagh! Dicrel: Bad Moons Rising | Dicrel's Ork Base Works-In-Progress Log
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-11, 03:22 PM

sobespartan's Flag is: USA

You haven't seen the torpedo with. . legs yet . . have you. . .

I could not watch this anime when I was younger. . I'll stick with shin-chan. . lolol

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/730/spartank.png
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-11, 09:33 PM

Androxine Vortex's Flag is: USA

That is one of the funniest animes ever. it is so stupid it can not be explained. It is the best definition/interpretation of the warp we have

+MAY THE DARK GODS BLESS YOU WITH MANY TENTACLES+

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode