Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-11, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Default Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 4

Speaks for itself. Its going to be awesome. Ouh, and "Its a trap". (You noticed Ackbar in there, eh?)

And the second teaser which I could not find on YouTube, http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/?video=v001247#vid

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-11, 10:45 PM

Barnster's Flag is: United Kingdom

Really glad these have been as successful as they have, there have been some awesome episodes so far, looks like its getting even bigger for season 4

kinda want them to do an original trilogy version as well now, im part old school, and love the empire.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-04-11, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
kinda want them to do an original trilogy version as well now, im part old school, and love the empire.
As a matter of fact, there are plans to make a live action series that takes place between Ep.3 and 4.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 05:55 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Bah, let this crap series die already!

This entire series is nothing more than a giant rape machine that Lucasarts use to ruin great Star Wars characters, events, history and cultures.

General Grievous has been turned into, yes, a pathetic Saturday morning cartoon villain that lets arrogance get the better of him, the heroes beat him and he escapes to plan another day. He was a jedi-killer, he killed a jedi council member without any real effort, and now a measly little padawan can go head to head with him and live. Grievous has become a joke. (The only good Saturday morning cartoon villains are Megatron and Starscream, mainly because they can actually win their fights, its their bickering that costs them victory.)

Boba Fett, who according to the previous history was a very promising young Bounty Hunter even at thirteen, has been turned into a naive impatient little kid who went half-assed into a revenge plan against someone who in the future he will make another attempt against and nearly kill, when he gets his armour and training. But we have been given a weak little kid who isn't even a shadow of what he'll become.

The Mandalorians of the Clone Wars era are the biggest insult that Lucasarts have ever given their fans. They are a great culture, some 40k cultures can't compare with them, and they have a great history and a promising future. But in the present they are pacifistic push-overs who scorn their history, their ancestors and their culture, spitting on everything that it means to be a Mandalorian. And they have the nerve to call themselves Mandalorian still, even calling Jango Fett just a nasty bounty hunter who stole one of their relics. I hope the Death Watch, the True Mandalorians, kill every single one of them, that is when I will start watching this series again.

They are rapidly changing already established canon and events. Asajj Ventress was established to be a Rattatkki Warlord who ruled her planet with an iron-fist, and the damn Rattataki race in the upcoming Old Republic mmo was based off her appearance. And now she's a Dathomiri Witch who was taken to Rattatak when she was a child. Not only changing events but putting a hitch into a game that has such promise, it doesn't need a glaring canon error at its beginning.

This series needs to die before the rape continues.

Lord of the Night

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Bah, let this crap series die already!

This entire series is nothing more than a giant rape machine that Lucasarts use to ruin great Star Wars characters, events, history and cultures.

General Grievous has been turned into, yes, a pathetic Saturday morning cartoon villain that lets arrogance get the better of him, the heroes beat him and he escapes to plan another day. He was a jedi-killer, he killed a jedi council member without any real effort, and now a measly little padawan can go head to head with him and live. Grievous has become a joke. (The only good Saturday morning cartoon villains are Megatron and Starscream, mainly because they can actually win their fights, its their bickering that costs them victory.)

Boba Fett, who according to the previous history was a very promising young Bounty Hunter even at thirteen, has been turned into a naive impatient little kid who went half-assed into a revenge plan against someone who in the future he will make another attempt against and nearly kill, when he gets his armour and training. But we have been given a weak little kid who isn't even a shadow of what he'll become.

The Mandalorians of the Clone Wars era are the biggest insult that Lucasarts have ever given their fans. They are a great culture, some 40k cultures can't compare with them, and they have a great history and a promising future. But in the present they are pacifistic push-overs who scorn their history, their ancestors and their culture, spitting on everything that it means to be a Mandalorian. And they have the nerve to call themselves Mandalorian still, even calling Jango Fett just a nasty bounty hunter who stole one of their relics. I hope the Death Watch, the True Mandalorians, kill every single one of them, that is when I will start watching this series again.

They are rapidly changing already established canon and events. Asajj Ventress was established to be a Rattatkki Warlord who ruled her planet with an iron-fist, and the damn Rattataki race in the upcoming Old Republic mmo was based off her appearance. And now she's a Dathomiri Witch who was taken to Rattatak when she was a child. Not only changing events but putting a hitch into a game that has such promise, it doesn't need a glaring canon error at its beginning.

This series needs to die before the rape continues.

Lord of the Night
Ok, while I usually disagree with CW hate comments, I will have to agree with this one. I really hate the canon rape that has went on in a few places, and a few of the episodes have really made me bash my head in the wall and want to kill something. Preferably a damned heretic, but failing that, a donkey. So yea, but there will be at least one more season after this dude, so try to survive, lol. But, I would actually recommend that you watch "The Citadel" trilogy of the 3rd season. Probably the three most enjoyable episodes from the series.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode