I am number 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-11, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
The voices told me to....

Hudson's Flag is: England

Default I am number 4

Great film!

whilst it had the typical teenage angst that is apparent with all films of this type it was really entertaining.

there were a few twists and it certainly set the scene for a future sequel - which i for one would love to see.

As a stand alone film it's not the best but if it does have a sequel then it would make the worth of this film much better.

It doesn't delve too much into the build up i.e where are they from? what are their powers? etc it's a growing film and the audience will hopefully be taken on a story rather than just being forced to endure 2 hours of crap so you know where you are...

overall 4 out of 5 for me, go watch it, be entertained and feel confident you've not wasted an evening

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-11, 11:09 AM

I will probably wait for this to come out on DVD. I did read the book though. It was fairly interesting and the sequel to the book is due out in September.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-11, 06:08 PM

Wusword77's Flag is: USA

I never understood something from the ads. If they have to be killed in order, and are stronger when 2 of them are paired together, why wouldn't you have number 10 guard number 1? Number 10 couldn't be killed till the other 9 were dead AND is stronger from being paired with number 1.

Did I just break the story line?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-11, 11:35 PM

Androxine Vortex's Flag is: USA

Whenever I see a commercial for this movie I always think in my head from Austin Powers : Hello, I am number 2
lolololol

+MAY THE DARK GODS BLESS YOU WITH MANY TENTACLES+
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-14-11, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
The voices told me to....

Hudson's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wusword77 View Post
I never understood something from the ads. If they have to be killed in order, and are stronger when 2 of them are paired together, why wouldn't you have number 10 guard number 1? Number 10 couldn't be killed till the other 9 were dead AND is stronger from being paired with number 1.

Did I just break the story line?
I think that's where they'll go with the sequel, plus if they were uber powerful from the beginning it wouldn't really be a very interesting film would it

i mean now they know where the others are they seem to be looking for them so I think they're going that route but then there will be some uber alien thing for them to overcome, one of them will die they'll all cry ya-de-ya-de-ya......didn't say it was perfect but definately entertaining

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-03-11, 07:13 AM

eyescrossed's Flag is: Australia

I didn't mind it but I found the "Do you want to play?" scene a little unnecessary.

Other than that, a pretty good film.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode