Tom Hardy confirmed as Bane - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Tom Hardy confirmed as Bane

WB announced Ann Hathaway (hot chick with huge mouth) will be Selina Kyle,bruce's love interest for the third film and more to the point Tom Hardy will take the role of Bane who will be a major villain for the third movie, Tom Hardy is in my opinion one of the best actors in the UK at the moment and plays Psycho very very well.

Still hoping he casts Joseph Gorden Levitt as the riddler failing that Shalto coply from distict9/Ateam

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 12:19 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

I loved Bronson, he was fucking awesome in it. We know he can bulk up after seeing that, but I don't suppose this incarnation of Bane will be quite as big as the original comic book version.

KF's Journey Through His Plastic Crack Addiction. 40k, Flames of War, Bolt Action, and more.

01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 12:27 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm more interested in Naomi Watts myself, hope she get'sthe part she's lined up for. And Eva Green as Al Ghul's Daughter (Wife/Cousin/Neice/Grandmother).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 01:18 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Bane... awesome!, was betting on Doc Strange or The Riddler but Bane is just as good.

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 12:33 AM

I think where nolans movies have succeeded is where he has grounded them in reality and made them almost believable. There are really not that many things that have happened in them that has really taken me out of the moment. But then again I am not a comic book fan and never have been.

I don't see how Bane can be grounded in reality, the only thing I have seen him in was the terrible Batman V Robin, and the awesome Batman: Archam Asylum. But then again Hardy is an amazing actor, I mean look at him in Bronson, yes the film is SHIT but what a performance, and he is one muscled mother in that one as well.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 12:49 AM

Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider1987 View Post

I don't see how Bane can be grounded in reality, the only thing I have seen him in was the terrible Batman V Robin, and the awesome Batman: Archam Asylum.
You haven't really seen Bane then. He always seems to get used as a muscle-bound thug outside the comics, but his written character is highly intelligent and rational. he could work out as an amazing villain in DKR.

My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase

Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 01:01 AM

Hooobit's Flag is: England

Never new hardy played Twombley in Black hawk down. I thought it was an american actor.

He was great as Eames in inception tho, brilliant performance.

Everyone has a purpose, just so happens mine is more of an example to others of what NOT to do.

I know it's time to go to bed when the last post in every thread has been written by me.

Hooobit, nothing more nothing less.
XBL: Hooobit
PSN: Hooobit

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 01:34 AM

He can easily get big like Bane as well, I mean here's him as bronson.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode