Transformers 3 teaser Trailer - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-10-10, 09:03 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Megan Fox isn't in Transformers 3, she's been replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 06:39 AM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

now although I hate megan fox on the grounds she cannot act and is as ugly as sin itself, if this whitely bimbo (who looks like she would snap if you breath too hard) is to replace her character, shouldn't they of got someone who at least looks like megan fox.....or is this a brand new character that bay has called in to act badly for him....well I say act, being a model she'll probably just pose on optimus primes bonnet every 5 seconds and hopefully get killed.......by slipping off and breaking.

post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 07:15 AM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Megan Fox isn't in Transformers 3, she's been replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
So they cant even afford the same actor? Not that I do care about anyone of those, I am only interested in seeing some Marine corp guys getting blown up...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 08:22 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Megan fox was replaced because she was a Diva on the second film, the blonde is also a completely different character and is purely T&A to keep the dads/teen boys interested.

The rumours are that this film will have the Dinobots, not sure how they are going to shoe horn them in but if the trailer is anything to go by the crashed space ship reminds me alot of the Ark from the original series.
Shockwave is the other major villian to be introduced this time round and im wondering if we going to see more nods to the original series as he was based on cybertron and this film has something of "space race" going on so could tie in with getting back to cybertron or building a space bridge to invade earth or go back to cybertron.

Alot of people had mixed feeling about number 2, personally i thought it was great,but im a huge huge fan of the original series, after star wars, transformers were my second favorite toy and entertainment as a kid, so i guess i am biased. In some ways i am more the transformers generation than i am the star wars generation,i was two when star wars came out so didnt get into the movies until post empire/pre jedi.

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 11:34 AM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Yeah she is a completely different character, should have made that more clear.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 12:17 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
The rumours are that this film will have the Dinobots
*imagines bay former dinobots.........mental picture forming..........mental picture formed.....*
right, well time I started to learn how to pilot a Japanese Zero, have some rice wine and find his house.

post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-23-10, 12:57 AM

Are those tiny little eyeblades meant to be intimidating in their little *shing* flick-out moment? I will be sorely disappointed if this movie features a staring contest gone lethal.
The laser eyes will win, period.
Otherwise, I don't know. We only have a teaser trailer to go by at the moment, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
This is a warhammer forum. Everything is a military operation.

I have spent the last 25 minutes doing reconnaissance on my kitchen for operation: Cup of tea.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-23-10, 11:02 AM

Grins1878's Flag is: United Kingdom

Meh, I liked the first two. By no means amazing, but they were enjoyable to watch :-p I'm looking forward to it!

I will agree though, I hope those two shit twins would die. They're the jar jar binx of the robot world!

"I no longer think of them as animals Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptable. Single-minded. The perfection of my father's vision." - Magnus the Red.
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-23-10, 12:00 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

If it has grimlock in it i'll watch it, otherwise probably not,
transformers 2 was as fun as a nickelback concert and it what's more it lasted longer.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-23-10, 12:31 PM

Hooobit's Flag is: England

I'm not going to go out of my way to watch it. AS most people have said the second one wasn't exactly a good film, it focussed to much on making if for the kids.

If they actually decided to make transformers a 15, now that would be woth watching.... Take out almost all of those shitty comedy bits (RC humping megan fox's leg etc.) and get to the bits about robots fucking up other robots.

Maybe even have a space battle between (what looks like) the ark and the Nemesis. Bay should be able to pull something like that off seeing as he only does explosions and not plot/ good story telling.

Everyone has a purpose, just so happens mine is more of an example to others of what NOT to do.

I know it's time to go to bed when the last post in every thread has been written by me.

Hooobit, nothing more nothing less.
XBL: Hooobit
PSN: Hooobit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode