Your saddest scenes from TV show - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-10, 08:16 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
The final scene of Season 4 of Dexter got me, as well as the death of Lem in The Shield.
agreed on both

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-11, 02:41 AM
Curiouser and Curiouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Another one Sasha Nein might agree with. During Season 5 of Angel when Cordellia comes back. When Angel is talking to her at the end then he tunrs and answers the phone and then turns around saying something like "thats ridicolous shes right here...." and sees shes gone, that looks of sadness and devastation on his face before he stammers back to the person on the phone "I'm sorry, yeah. um....when did she die...." That was probably one of the saddest and most shocking moments of both series, to think Cordy has finally come back only to reveal she had been dead the whole time
I'm a little late to reply but I've been gone for a while over the holiday season. Yes that was another rough one for me because I empathize with Angel a lot in that situation. I've also been rewatching Buffy and my god there are so many moments that really get to me. I'm about half way through season four again and just watched the episode "Who Are You?" where Faith comes back and body switches with Buffy. I thought it was really subtle how over the course of the episode Faith realized what it's like to be loved and appreciated and then at the end she takes it all out on herself. The quote verbatim is...

"Shut up. Do you think I'm afraid of you? You're nothing! Disgusting! Murderous bitch! You're nothing! You're disgusting!"

After that when they switch back and Faith runs away and Buffy is in tears I can't help but feel for Faith who finally sees what she is.

Another really sad moment from season four is Oz leaving Willow after the werewolf part of him endangers her. It wasn't so much Oz leaving that really did me in (although I do love his nonchalance and he was a fantastic character) but the look on Willow's face and how deeply in despair she appeared to be. I just have this big soft spot for Willow and a lot of credit has to be given to Alyson Hannigan for putting on a brilliant performance in Buffy. BTW, she's also pretty awesome as Lily in HIMYM.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-03-11, 05:48 AM
Feed

Soul Eater, when Maka connects with Crona and becomes the first to ask her to be friends. When they hugged and Crona started crying, I did too.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-09-11, 01:20 AM

The end of Blackadder Goes Forth. Those last few minutes had some funny bits, like Darling's entry in his diary ("It simply says: 'Bugger.' ") and Baldrick asking how the whole thing started anyway: "I heard it started when a guy called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry." But then Baldrick just has his most poignant moment in the whole series and highlights that they don't even need to be there in the first place, and when they go over the top of the trench, it just moves you to tears with the slow motion and the slower piano rendition of the theme tune. And then the shot of the ground that they were charging over, with nothing on it...

On that note, I cried at the end of the Simpsons episode where Homer spared the lobster that they were fattening up to eat and then became a beloved family pet, then accidentally killed it himself. Poor Pinchy indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
This is a warhammer forum. Everything is a military operation.

I have spent the last 25 minutes doing reconnaissance on my kitchen for operation: Cup of tea.
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-12-11, 12:31 AM

So many great moments in SG1, Atlantis, Buffy, Angel, BsG, a few in 24. But all paled to this.

Stop if you haven't watched supernatural, beacaue I would strongly advise you do and these will ruin it for you.

Last edited by raider1987; 01-13-11 at 04:27 PM.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-12-11, 05:50 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

The scene in only fools and horses where they are in the elevator and they talk about rodders losing his baby gets me every time.
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-12-11, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider1987 View Post
So many great moments in SG1, Atlantis, Buffy, Angel, BsG, a few in 24. But all paled to this.

Stop if you haven't watched supernatural, beacaue I would strongly advise you do and these will ruin it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...q=medium#t=209

Wow, i really wish you had put that in a spoiler tag. First thing i saw was
and i've literally just bought and started watching supernatural. Nice to know....
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-12-11, 08:03 PM

Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom

Transformers: Beast Wars, when Dinobot kicks the bucket.

I'm 100% serious.

My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase

Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Wow, i really wish you had put that in a spoiler tag. First thing i saw was
and i've literally just bought and started watching supernatural. Nice to know....
Opps sorry, thought I made it clear.

post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Yah you did, but you know sometimes where you see something written down and just happen to notice something out of the mass of it before you start reading it from the beggining, block reading sort of way. Well i did that, and unluckily fell on that one line before i even read the first part. Balls. Not your fault tbh, but thats why i use spoiler tags most the time. Or put SPOILERS!!!! and leave a few lines blank after it. Oh well, least i didn't see when it happens or by what, i imagine i'm gonna be watching every season finale now with a massive amount of aprehension. bugger

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode