Your saddest scenes from TV show - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-12-10, 12:03 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Mine are exactly the same as yours AoB. That scene where cox loses his patient brings a tear to my eye every time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-12-10, 12:20 PM

Professor Pumpkin's Flag is: England

Those two scrubs moments are sad, but the end of "My Butterfly" was pretty emotional where Turk loses his patient.

Story I'm Currently Writing:

The Diary of a Guardsman (Continuous Story)
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-12-10, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

True, but i think those two (incidently the most highly rated episodes by the fans and critics) were so powerful because of Cox, its two of the few times he really breaks down, cries and drops his image.

Freds death in Angel was also a massive shock, cause i think everyone was expecting them to find the cure like they always do, save the day last minute. But then thats what made Angel great, Doyle, Cordy, Fred, no ones safe

To any who watch Greys Anatomy aswell, this scene got me, the music and acting are both brilliant. Vids a bit out of sync but still.

And when Denny died

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-13-10, 01:05 AM

VanitusMalus's Flag is: Australia

From Grey's Anatomy the scene where Christina Ricci's character is holding the guy's heart in was pretty sad.

In season 3 finale of Breaking Bad when Walt is begging for his life was pretty emotional. I didn't cry but Bryan Cranston made you feel like he was truly pleading for his life.
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-13-10, 02:37 AM
Curiouser and Curiouser

Buffy is my absolute favorite show of all time and Angel is a close second. The scenes people have mentioned here are some that make me all teary eyed, with Fred's death being at the top of the list. The song they play at the end of the episode remains the only song to elicit a lot of emotion from me.

While they aren't necessarily sad, there are a lot of poignant moments in The West Wing that are just so personal and inspirational that I can't help but feel touched. This scene is probably one of my favorite of the show. I know a lot of people who feel it's a little cheesy/sappy but I absolutely love it.

post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-13-10, 05:52 AM
Craw-Daddy

If anyone follows Nip/Tuck they'll know what I'm talking about.

I think theres one season where Sean gets stabbed by some crazy bitch. I was like... FUCK... He was pretty much the most straight up character! But the next season you find out he lives!
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-18-10, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-22-10, 09:56 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

The final scene of Season 4 of Dexter got me, as well as the death of Lem in The Shield.

KF's Journey Through His Plastic Crack Addiction. 40k, Flames of War, Bolt Action, and more.

01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-22-10, 10:43 PM

Hooobit's Flag is: England

When Starbuck's journey has ended and lee turns around to talk to her and she's dissapearred and he never got a chance to say good bye to her!!!!! AWWWW, that scene is so fucking tragic. I love it.

Everyone has a purpose, just so happens mine is more of an example to others of what NOT to do.

I know it's time to go to bed when the last post in every thread has been written by me.

Hooobit, nothing more nothing less.
XBL: Hooobit
PSN: Hooobit

post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-10, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Another one Sasha Nein might agree with. During Season 5 of Angel when Cordellia comes back. When Angel is talking to her at the end then he tunrs and answers the phone and then turns around saying something like "thats ridicolous shes right here...." and sees shes gone, that looks of sadness and devastation on his face before he stammers back to the person on the phone "I'm sorry, yeah. um....when did she die...." That was probably one of the saddest and most shocking moments of both series, to think Cordy has finally come back only to reveal she had been dead the whole time

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode