Worst Movie Ever? - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-17-10, 10:25 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perriwinkléé View Post
Titanic 2 - only managed to sit through the whole thing because me and a few mates were laughing so much at it.

The running man was pretty bad even though it did include Arnie.

Twilight, need I say more?
There's a Titanic two? How does that work? lol

And agree with you on twilight, one of the only films I have very almsot fell asleep in...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 12:08 AM

Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim/Steve View Post
Hell yeah thats a winner... I've watched a remarkable number of his films, and even though I thoroughly love watching crap films his start to push the line: Bloodrayne and In the Name of the King were both crap but entertaining, but there is no excuse for Bloodrayne 2 (and now 3?!?) or Farcry (good game though).
I've only ever seen House of the dead and alone in the dark by Uwe Boll.

AITD was a complete and utter waste of my time, but HOTD was pleasantly hilarious for all the wrong reasons. It was as if a 11 year old child had watched a lot of action films, then they were given a budget and told to make their own.

After reading the story about Uwe Boll challenging people who gave him bad reiews to a fight, and then beating the shit out of them, i'm inclined to ascertain he may in fact be an 11 year old child, trapped in the body of a middle aged idiot.

My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase

Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
post #43 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 08:38 AM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ive only really seen 1 Uwe Boll film i enjoyed and that was Seed, its not bad.

Worst films hmm:
Troy, im sorry but its an overrated borefest.
Solaris: Boring as fuck, i mean REALLY boring and felt like it was going no where throughout the whole thing.

And regarding Titanic, its a briliant film im sory but watchign the people fall of the boat to their doom is hillariously brilliant.

Regarding Avatar, i really enjoyed the film but aside from the visuals as a film i dont think its thaty superb other than the visuals, the plot was predictable, the romancew was annoying and forced. Though the action was okay though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....
post #44 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 09:14 AM

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH's Flag is: Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethis View Post
Some of the more terrible films have been mentioned already. I add:

Collateral
Titanic
XXX2

to the pile.
Your reasoning behind adding Collateral to the list?
I loved Collateral. Tbh, I think it's the only time i've seen Tom Cruise actually perform decently. And, very surprisingly, so did Jamie Fox.

I think we should not forget the notoriously retarded American Pie movies. Any and all of them! A waste of time, money and life. If those aren't some of the worst shit ever I don't wanna know what is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
So you're a wanker?
Who cares? Anyone that says they don't wank is a lying twat. Wank hard, wank often.
post #45 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 10:51 AM

Phil73805's Flag is: United Kingdom

My nomination would have to go to a recent contender. The Worst. Movie. Ever. Award goes to The Expendables. The acting was, at best, second rate. Every attempt at drama or character development fell flat. The movie came across as if the producers had polled 5000 testosterone soaked teenage boys and asked them what made the awesomest movie ever...and then created it.
post #46 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 11:08 AM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil73805 View Post
My nomination would have to go to a recent contender. The Worst. Movie. Ever. Award goes to The Expendables. The acting was, at best, second rate. Every attempt at drama or character development fell flat. The movie came across as if the producers had polled 5000 testosterone soaked teenage boys and asked them what made the awesomest movie ever...and then created it.
I wouldn't say it was the worst film ever. Sure it was predictable (the only film I could actually say what was going to happen next before I had seen it)
But it isn't the worst by far.
post #47 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 12:26 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil73805 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's the point, it supposed to be a near mindless Action film akin to the classics of the 80s and early 90s- I loved that film because I walked in and I knew it would something I could sit back and relax to
post #48 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 01:02 PM

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH's Flag is: Denmark

It's not really a bad movie. Only if you expect it to be really good will you get disappointed. The Expendables is awesome because it accomplishes it's only goal very well. "People should die in explosions, by gunfire and in H2H combat with these psychos we've made protagonists and it should be nothing more, nothing less. The plot? I don't believe in such things. Plots are overrated."

That movie was pure win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
So you're a wanker?
Who cares? Anyone that says they don't wank is a lying twat. Wank hard, wank often.
post #49 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 01:42 PM

KingOfCheese's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
There's a Titanic two? How does that work? lol
3 hours of watching dead bodies float around in the ocean.

post #50 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-18-10, 03:14 PM

Sethis's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH View Post
Your reasoning behind adding Collateral to the list?
I can't really explain it. There was absolutely nothing about the film that grabbed or held my attention. When watching the DVD at home I started daydreaming about new paint schemes and eventually went to get my codex to write a new list.

I honestly tried to watch it, but it was like grabbing at dry grass when you're rolling off a cliff... I just couldn't summon up any interest in any part of the film at all. :shrug:

90% of people think they are above average.

Statistically Improbable. Psychologically Inevitable.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode