Grown ups. - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-10, 02:15 AM
Iron Angel's Flag is: USA

It looks retarded and I have no interest in seeing it.

Sponsored Links
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-10, 04:54 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything
Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

I really dont see the problem so they mispronounced a city name, maybe it was for effect.
Changing Saskatoon to Saskachatoon really does not look like a big deal, its a comedy film I think you need to calm down. I think storming out of a theatre because they mispronounced a city is a bit much.
I also see you felt the need to post this on more than one forum, I think you are getting worked over nothing.

I remember watching a 30 rock episode with a mate and they had a English character on it who was saying all kinds of dumb things about England such as Friends is called Chumps here and that a Bike is called a foot scooter. He was getting upset due to it not being true but I just said its a comedy just roll with it.

I have never heard of this grown up film so dont expect much.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode