Flash Forward - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-15-10, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Default Flash Forward

I'm six or seven episodes into this show, and am really enjoying it. However, it's starting to get a bit chaotic, in a way that reminds me of Lost. I know they have the same producers, but I got bored of Lost before the end of season 2. With Lost coming to an end I'm hoping they aren't planning on going down a similar route with this show. What does everyone else make of it?

KF's Journey Through His Plastic Crack Addiction. 40k, Flames of War, Bolt Action, and more.

01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-15-10, 11:41 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

While I have not watched this, from what I have heard from friends and family it is a alright show. However, if it is like Lost as you have mentioned I am afraid I will not like it, because in my opinion Lost is one of the most atrocious show ever to come to the screens. Yet, I may give Flash Forward a chance and take a look, I believe it is on Channel Five in the UK.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-10, 08:26 PM
bobss's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
While I have not watched this, from what I have heard from friends and family it is a alright show. However, if it is like Lost as you have mentioned I am afraid I will not like it, because in my opinion Lost is one of the most atrocious show ever to come to the screens. Yet, I may give Flash Forward a chance and take a look, I believe it is on Channel Five in the UK.
I cannot agree with you more. I mean, Lost was flogged to death worse than Gotrek & Felix has been, and sold-out to Sky, just like every other half-decent, (par Heroes) American show...
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-10, 07:32 PM

Imperium's finest's Flag is: Great Britain

I watch flashforward when it was on and found it to be rather good,all though a little un realistic at time but when its back im definately watching it.

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"

Imperial Guard since Christmas-
W / L / D
3 / 0 / 0

xbox live name=tunnel raat
Send message saying off heresy.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-10, 07:54 PM

FORTHELION's Flag is: Ireland

yeah im watching it. its on tonight. its really good so far. if it goes on like lost ill get fed up of it. but so far so good
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-10, 06:29 PM

I like FlashForward. It's a very good TV Programme with a lot of interesting stuff going on.

I don't think we need to worry about it getting too out of hand as it's a Series based on a book so it'll probably only be 1 or 2 series anyway.

Regards,
Jake.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-12-10, 11:22 PM

zeroblackstar's Flag is: Wales

Ive watched the first 8 episodes, its a decent show..

Lost is a bag of poo.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode