Supernatural - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 96 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 10:59 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

Watched the first episode of Season 6 today- it's more of a slow burner and raises far more questions than it answers but I'm cautiously optimistic with the character development, the brother's almost seemed to have swapped their life plans from what they were in Season 1 (Dean the family man, Sam the blood thirsty hunter?).

I also like the fact it's set a full year after Season 5 ended rather than the usual 2-3 months.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 96 (permalink) Old 09-28-10, 03:26 AM

DAMM IT wished i never read this thread as ive only just finished S4 oh well getting S5 in the morning oh and was the guy who played Castial's(SP?) boss in ghostbusters?

"The human whose name is written in this note shall die."
The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
post #43 of 96 (permalink) Old 09-28-10, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

The 6th season has begun!. I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet but I can't wait for it.

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #44 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-03-10, 05:02 PM

Episode 2- Alphas! Awesome addition to the Series lore, when you watch the episode you'll understand why that one word is dripping with kick-ass.
post #45 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-13-10, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnote View Post
oh and was the guy who played Castial's(SP?) boss in ghostbusters?
Yes he was.

Just waiting for season 6 to start over here in the UK now, anyone know when that'll be by any chance?

Regards,
Jake.
post #46 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Corsairs View Post
Yes he was.

Just waiting for season 6 to start over here in the UK now, anyone know when that'll be by any chance?
Dunno, possibly soon.

Last nights episode was awesome, rather than Dean and Sam as the main POV for the 4th episode of S6 we have Bobby as the central character, and we get to see how the senior hunter handles his day-to-day life, but with a few funny snippets from the Winchesters and Rufus Tanner in-between. Plus the return of Mark Sheppard as Crowley makes for a very damn good episode.

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #47 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Dunno, possibly soon.

Last nights episode was awesome, rather than Dean and Sam as the main POV for the 4th episode of S6 we have Bobby as the central character, and we get to see how the senior hunter handles his day-to-day life, but with a few funny snippets from the Winchesters and Rufus Tanner in-between. Plus the return of Mark Sheppard as Crowley makes for a very damn good episode.
Oh when will Bobby have time to eat that pie?!
post #48 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-14-10, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Ive gotta say the last few episodes of Supernatural have been epic!. The introduction of the Alphas is a very interesting one, hard to believe that Sam and Dean are actually facing the very first Shapeshifter, Vampire, Skinwalker, etc to ever exist.

The episodes thus far have been excellent and I am eagerly awaiting the next few episodes. From what I have read the upcoming episode 6.09 will be more lighthearted, a break in the gloom, as Dean and Sam are attacked by faeries, elves and leprechauns, but only Dean can see them.

Episode 6.10 will see the return of a very old enemy, and Misha Collins as Castiel, but its 6.12 that im most looking forward to as after reading its title I can barely restrain my excitement. Supernatural Episode 6.12: "How To Train Your Dragon", if that titles not a pun I might actually die of sheer fulfillment.

Last edited by Lord of the Night; 11-14-10 at 09:35 PM.
post #49 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-14-10, 08:20 PM

Dude- spoilers!

They don't apply to me because I've watched all the episodes so far as well, but what about the people who haven't?
post #50 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-14-10, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

My bad, tags added. Thought most people had gotten that far.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode