Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-28-09, 07:50 PM

Revelations's Flag is: USA

Hollywood needs to stop making *filler* movies. I'm tired of paying $10 to go see a movie only to leave it hanging... without even a decent credit rolling cliff hanger!

And my biggest issue with the HP Universe is its inconsistencies; how powerful people are suppose to be, how magic is used, how magic works, etc.

I really, REALLY, hope that there is a half decent explanation regarding the big *thing* that transpired between the Half Blood Prince and you know who. I'm preparing myself for a massive dissapointing explanation that will make me regret ever being interested in the movie series.

Pondering...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-09, 08:44 PM
Bleh

Marneus Calgar's Flag is: England

Actually, I have seen it. And yes it skips shit loads. I actually read the books again (the last 2) again because the film missed so much. It missed out most of the first chapter (The Other Minister) and like Steel said. It missed out where they were all looking for the Half Blood Prince. And they also added the Weasleys house being set alight... Which in my opinion was really stupid. Because that then, is slightly annoying for the Deathly hallows. Cause it has to show the burnt building etc
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-23-09, 02:36 PM

jams's Flag is: Wales

i was unfortunate enough to be dragged along to see the latest harry potter film with the missus and a few mates.

i must say that it has to be, single-handedly, the biggest, dullest, most underwhelming pile of shit i have ever had the misfortune of sitting through. it was even worse than jackson's rehash of king kong.

i don't claim to be an expert on potter lore, and IMO rowling is a terrible author, however even i could tell that this diabolical film had massive, gaping, abyssal plot holes that did nothing to sooth the confusion of the uninitiated viewer.

WORST. FILM. EVER!

don't even bother wasting your time and money. you're better off watching paint dry

Follow my online ramblings:
Blog: http://crucible-of-fate.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter: @geochimp

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode