Who you gonna call? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-09, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

lawrence96's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters that's who!

and in case you haven't heard Ghosybusters III has been scheduled for release in 2012, 20 years after the last movie it looks like the paranormal investigators are making a comeback.

And after hearing the news last i nearly jizzed in my pants!

So i thought i would let you all know the good news, and let me finish with a couple of questions

1] Are you looking forward to Ghostbusters III

2] Who you gonna call?

Quisnam praesumo, successio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-09, 03:59 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

1)I am not, I don't like the cheesy Ghostbuster series, and I can't imagine a big budget recreation will be much better.
2) I guess I will have to phone someone near the set that is tight for cash, desperate for money and owns a Sledgehammer. Then I wire transfer the money. And I don't have to watch this rewarmed pile of dog shite.

EDIT- Ohh I see what you did there, sorry. Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS. Sorry still not doing anything for me. The answer is still desperate man with Sledgehammer.

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead

Last edited by Zondarian; 06-09-09 at 04:03 PM.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-09, 08:11 PM

thomas2's Flag is: Great Britain

1)Yes! Ghostbusters rule.
2)Ghostbusters!

This is the first I've heard of it, and I'm excited. So long as they don't mess with it too much it will be awesome.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-09, 11:30 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondarian View Post
1)I am not, I don't like the cheesy Ghostbuster series, and I can't imagine a big budget recreation will be much better.
2) I guess I will have to phone someone near the set that is tight for cash, desperate for money and owns a Sledgehammer. Then I wire transfer the money. And I don't have to watch this rewarmed pile of dog shite.

EDIT- Ohh I see what you did there, sorry. Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS. Sorry still not doing anything for me. The answer is still desperate man with Sledgehammer.
Wow did the ghostbusters steal your lunch money? because you have some serious Ghostbuster related issues mate lol

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-09, 11:43 PM

It is a shit film. Then a friend will say lets watch it, then I have to watch it, then I get annoyed. I just have never liked it, it was nearly as bad as the film Beowulf. Ohh and if you want to see annoyed film ranting Zond, just try to tell me that the film 300 is good.

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-10-09, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

lawrence96's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
wow, i knew that it wasn't for everyone but i didn't think someone would have that strong a reaction to it.

Ah well never mind, is there any particular reason you dont like it (style, script ect.) or is it a general never 'did it' form you?

Quisnam praesumo, successio
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-10-09, 12:13 AM

A general it 'never did it' for me. I found it boring. When I wasn't feeling bored I was questioning why I was watching this crap. I mean it is a cult classic, but the script is shit, the acting worse, and really the storyline is so stupid that I felt embarased for the people who thought of the idea. Ohh no a monster go get the vacuum, you know what, Fuck you ghostbusters.

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-10-09, 05:03 PM

1) Should be good fun
2) THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES!

and Zondarian, 300 was epicccccccc. haha nah i agree the plot in 300 was shit.

Don't give me rep, just poke My Bum ... and then give me rep.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-17-09, 05:22 PM

Baalirock's Flag is: USA

Wow, Ghostbusters hate? Now I've seen everything.

Ghostbusters 3 has been rumored off and on for years now, it will be interesting to see if makes it out of development hell. I'm a huge fan of the first movie (and it's actually how I met my wife), less so of the second. I do love the cast, though, and anything that puts Bill Murray on the screen is ok in my book.

"Free yourself from yourself". -MJK

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-17-09, 10:38 PM
Bringer of the Apocalypse

Deneris's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
A general it 'never did it' for me. I found it boring. When I wasn't feeling bored I was questioning why I was watching this crap. I mean it is a cult classic, but the script is shit, the acting worse, and really the storyline is so stupid that I felt embarased for the people who thought of the idea. Ohh no a monster go get the vacuum, you know what, Fuck you ghostbusters.
So young and SO full of hate. Yes, yes, we can USE this one as a conduit from the dark side. Now if we could only possess his refridgerator...

"That, and sending Leman Russ to make a peaceful arrest? That's like sending a rabid Grizzly Bear to teach Kindergarten." - Cole Deschain
"Deneris - you are a legend." - TheKingElessar
"Chingao...sigh..guess I'll stay a slut then..."- Shogun_Nate

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode