Empire Film Spotting Game - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-09, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Zondarian's Flag is: England

Default Empire Film Spotting Game

http://www.empireonline.com/crypticcanvas/

If you follow the link there is a nice, if a bit easy film spotting game. All you have to do is find the 50 films in the picture as fast as possible. It's a nice way to spend 5 minutes if you are bored. If anyone struggles with it I can help you guys out. Good luck.

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-09, 09:01 PM

torealis's Flag is: United Kingdom

what are the cheerleaders?

this is tricky...

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-09, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

That was the bitchiest one for me. Attack of the clones. But I had to say I didn't find it that hard, but some of the clues are very vague.

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead

Last edited by Zondarian; 06-05-09 at 09:09 PM.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-09, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

The other one like it is quite old.

http://us.mms.com/us/dark/dark_game.jsp

Good luck.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode